Wednesday, October 15, 2008

time of my life =)



never thought a mainstream song could be so beautiful.

"I’ll taste every moment
And live it out loud
I know this is the time,
This is the time to be
More than a name
Or a face in the crowd
I know this is the time
This is the time of my life
The time of my life.."

love it love it! makes the perfect transitioning kinda soundtrack for a doddering college bum about to enter my new phase of life as a ladder-climbing career lady. ahahah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oit, u better watchout !!
slambe x inform i psl ur blog.
i thought ur only blog was the one kat facebook tuh. lolz.

neesun said...

ahah..cm tatau je im not a blogging person..the fact dt it's so empty pn shows i dn like blogging..blog ni wujud sbb favor/thanx to p&g..kehkeh

abg apis stalker!! lol