Sunday, October 12, 2008

Words

I used to have a blog.

And then I was
so disturbed by random people coming up to me and making comments like 'hey, I read that in your blog' and then I'll be like 'err, that's nice..and you are?' and then pretending to listen to their comments while mentally running through the entries in my mind and going 'that was fine, that was a bit out there but still ok, that was...OH MY GOD!!'. My excuse was that I was young, stupid and emotional. So, to protect my ice queen front (ahahahah), I deleted it.

My second blog I allowed no one to read but me. There are stuffs I just want to write without having anything I wrote getting thrown back at me. A girl needs to have privacy, u know? In fact, it gets so that I can't begin to comprehend why people blog. I mean,
why let the whole world know?

On the other side, though. Blogging kinda have some good points about it. It lets your long-lost friends know that you're still alive, at the very least (hye long-lost friends!! lol). Bring it up another level higher, it helps people live vicariously through you when we share our experiences. Face it, time's getting shorter and shorter. So if you can't be there, well hey, live it through someone else. I guess it saves time.

And sometimes, we just
need it. We just need to know that other people are going through the same things too, that we're not alone. We want to know how we can get there. Hell, we want to know how we got there. It's a way of keeping records of our life as well.

So when you come to think about it, blogging's not all that bad. I still have my prejudices (so don't expect gossips..if i want to tell u, i'll do it personally), but anyway..

What better way to start sharing stuffs than my experience/ordeal/call-it-whatever-you-want as an intern in P&G? (and yeah, that's actually the MAIN reason why this blog came to be. I promised this to Ridzuan, P&G HR) heheh..got u, didn't i..long n winding explanation for something so simple..man, just goes to show how much i miss writing

Read on =)

1 comment:

nadeetos said...

omg this is so bizarre. neesun i was blog hopping and came across ur blog. just saying hi. dont freak out ye.. im nt stalking u :)